Welcome to Little Music Makers® Potsdam!
Early childhood music classes in English
for children from newborns – four years old and their parents.
Now registering for our December Holiday Music Classes! Click on the ‘Holiday’ tab for more information and to register.
Our fall semester started on Monday, September 12th, 2016 and will run for 10 weeks. It is possible to join a running class where spaces are available.
We are now offering demo lessons in our running classes.
For more information and registration for free demo classes please click “Demo” in the menu.
What is Little Music Makers?
Little Music Makers® is a music school in Potsdam for early childhood music education in English.
Our music classes are for children ages 0 – 4 years and their parents.
Our lessons are mixed-age, i.e. babies, toddlers and young children can join in the same course and sing, dance and make music together!
Our music classes help to build a foundation in music and English with a special educational concept.
Our Program is currently offered in two convenient Potsdam locations: Innenstadt and Babelsberg.
Free demo classes are frequently offered before a new semester starts.
Experience for yourself how refreshing and engaging children’s music can be!
- Building a foundation in music and English with no previous knowledge or experience required
- Playful, child-friendly learning without pressure
- Participation is encouraged through catchy rhythms and grooves
- Dance and movement, rhythmic and melodic games
- Mix of popular English and German songs newly arranged with English lyrics as well as specially composed songs
- Introduction to different keys and musical styles like jazz, blues, rock, pop, folk, world and classical music
- Broad variety of music that parents can enjoy as well
- Playing simple instruments like rhythm sticks, drums, egg shakers, resonator bells etc.
- New songbook and CD every 10 week term
- Changing musical content
- Participation of siblings through mixed-age groups
Pre-Registration (families participating in the Spring session) – May 29th, 2016
Open registration for ALL families June 15th, 2016
Pre-Registration (families participating in the Fall session) – October 30th, 2016
Open registration for ALL families November 16th, 2016
Pre-Registration (families participating in the Fall session) – February 26th, 2017