Welcome to Little Music Makers® Potsdam!
Early childhood music classes in English
for children from newborns – four years old and their parents.
Our Fall semester started on September 10th and there are still a few spots available. Click on the ‘Registration’ tab for more information and to register.
We offer free demo lessons! For more information and registration please click “Demo” in the menu.
What is Little Music Makers?
Little Music Makers® is a music school in Potsdam for early childhood music education in English.
Our music classes are for children ages 0 – 4 years and their parents.
Our lessons are mixed-age, i.e. babies, toddlers and young children can join in the same course and sing, dance and make music together!
Our music classes help to build a foundation in music and English with a special educational concept.
Our Program is currently offered in Potsdam Innenstadt.
Free demo classes are frequently offered before a new semester starts.
Experience for yourself how refreshing and engaging children’s music can be!
- Building a foundation in music and English with no previous knowledge or experience required
- Playful, child-friendly learning without pressure
- Participation is encouraged through catchy rhythms and grooves
- Dance and movement, rhythmic and melodic games
- Mix of popular English and German songs newly arranged with English lyrics as well as specially composed songs
- Introduction to different keys and musical styles like jazz, blues, rock, pop, folk, world and classical music
- Broad variety of music that parents can enjoy as well
- Playing simple instruments like rhythm sticks, drums, egg shakers, resonator bells etc.
- New songbook and CD every 10 week term
- Changing musical content
- Participation of siblings through mixed-age groups
Pre-Registration (families participating in the Spring session) – June 12th, 2018
Open registration for ALL families June 27th, 2018
Open registration for ALL families October 14th, 2018
WINTER 2019: January 7th – March 18th (off February 4th for Winter Break)
Pre-Registration (families participating in the Fall session) – October 28th, 2018
Open registration for ALL families November 14th, 2018
Pre-Registration (families participating in the Winter session) – February 24th, 2019