- Building a foundation in music and English with no previous knowledge or experience required
- There are 3 semesters every year starting in January, April, and September and a special Christmas class in December
- Each lesson lasts 45 minutes and runs for 10 weeks
- Each semester includes a new song collection with an illustrated songbook and a CD for every family
- Small class sizes
- Making music, singing, dancing, playing simple instruments, rhythm and melody games
- Demo classes are free of charge if you are attending them in our demo week prior to semester start. If you attend a demo lesson in a running semester and join the program the demo class will be included in the course tuition.
- It is possible to join a running class where spots are available.
- Special offer just for Kita Sonnenland: 125 € course fee for one child
- Siblings: 80 € for participation for a sibling
- The price includes a songbook and CD of the music collection used in class
- Each semester has a new music collection
Spring Semester 2019
Knobelsdorffstr. 6, 14471 Potsdam
|Course||Time||Participants||Start Date||Course Length||End Date||Teacher|
|full||Thursdays - 2:15pm||Children Only||March 21, 2019||10 Weeks||June 20, 2019||Amy Van Looy & Eliza Johnson|
|open||Thursdays - 3:15pm||Parents and Children||March 21, 2019||10 Weeks||June 20, 2019||Amy Van Looy & Eliza Johnson|
Please use our registration form if you would like to sign up for a class with Little Music Makers® Potsdam in the Kita Sonnenland.
Registrations are only binding after a written confirmation from Little Music Makers® as available spaces in our classes are limited.
We are experiencing some technical difficulties. If you fill out the form and do NOT receive a confirmation email within 2 days, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with registration.