- Conclusion of contract: The contract for participation in a Little Music Makers® Potsdam course is concluded through written email confirmation by Little Music Makers® Potsdam.
- Payment: The tuition fee has to be paid in the given time frame as announced by email. Otherwise a reservation cannot be guaranteed.
- Refunds: If the participant cancels the course registration prior to the first lesson Little Music Makers® Potsdam will refund the tuition fee minus an administration fee of 15 €. After the 1st lesson no refunds will be given.
- Cancellations: Lessons may be cancelled or postponed or may be held by a teacher other than the teacher designated to the class. In case of extreme weather conditions please contact us or check out our website www.littlemusicmakers-potsdam.de for more information on cancellations. In case a lesson has to be cancelled on very short notice Little Music Makers® Potsdam will contact each family by phone. If a lesson is cancelled it will either be held at the end of the semester, refunded or credited. In general a teacher is designated to a particular class. However, in the case that the teacher is prevented from attending for any reason, either another teacher from our team will hold the lesson or it will be made-up for.
- Liability: Little Music Makers® Potsdam can neither be held liable for any accidents, injuries of all kinds nor for theft, personal injury or physical damage happening to a participant during or after a course lesson. Insurance coverage has to be solely provided by the course participant.
- Safety: The safety of all children has first priority. The child is responsible for the it’s behavior. If the child endangers itself or other children or if the child persistently disturbs the class, we reserve the right to remove the family from the course. We will then refund the remaining class lessons for 12 €/lesson (no refund of the class materials).
- Tuition fee: The tuition fee for one child is as follows. Course fee for 10 weeks 95€; course material: CD 15€, songbook 15€, amounting to a total of 125€. Each additional child costs 80€ tuition fee/course.
- Severability clause: Should any provision of this Contract be or become invalid, ineffective or unenforceable as a whole or in part, the validity, effectiveness and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. Any such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be deemed replaced by such valid, effective and enforceable provision as comes closest to the economic intent and the purpose of such invalid, ineffective or unenforceable provision. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Berlin. There are no additional agreements. Any supplementary agreements or amendments to these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing in order to be valid.
Date: 25 February 2019